SOME HINTS AND TIPS FOR
A GREAT STRESS FREE PARTY!
1. Tie a bunch of balloons to the front door; it guides guests to the party and sets the mood.
2. Save squeakers, blowers and balloons till the end - or they
could ruin the party! Hang the
balloons up, out of reach, and give one to each child as a going home present.
3. Get a big cardboard box and as the children arrive, put the presents they bring safely into it,
so that they may be opened AFTER the party. This way, you will know 'who brought
what' so that 'thank you letters' can be sent.
This also ensures that nothing gets lost or
4. Seating children around a table for the meal is always
preferable because you isolate the food and
drink in one area.
However, if space is at a premium, buffet meals can
work very well. Put an old sheet or similar on the floor for the children to sit around.
Give the drinks
out after the children have sat down
with their food, to avoid them being knocked over.
5. Don't serve food, ice-cream or other refreshments once the magic show has begun - it's asking for
trouble! Most of the food will end up on your carpet and sticky fingers will be everywhere.
6. Send out your invitations and hire your entertainer EARLY.
If someone else in your child's class
plans a party on
the same day, it can cause a lot of problems and may result
in YOU having to change your plans.
7. Do hire a reputable professional entertainer to run your party.
It is a worthwhile investment
because to the birthday child, this is one of the most important days of the year.
(It also saves YOU a lot of hard work!)
8. Finally....forget about the washing up and join in the fun yourself!
Here is what mums have said about the Billy Banana Show.
The testimonials are genuine and originals available for inspection.
"Wonderful Entertainer and programme.
children laughed and enjoyed all through"
Mrs Chen, Cambridge
"Everyone was totally thrilled by your Magic. I look forward
to having your entertainment again soon"
Mrs Olivia Boardman, Ely
"Very helpful reception when booking. Thoroughly professional
Excellent with the children. A very enjoyable show".
Mrs Tusa, Saffron Walden.